Friday, May 25, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects

I had the pleasure to try a new product through Influenster ! Check out the one and only:


SALLY HANSEN SALON EFFECTS!


This is an absolutely fun item to test and I think they will make a great addition to any girl's life. Perfect for girls on the go!


The Top Three Things I like About Salon Effects;
1. No waiting for nails to DRY - I always mess up my nails because I can't sit still for them to dry
2. They last at up to 10 days - mine lasted approximately a week. Be careful when putting them on.
3. Cool Designs without the Salon Price, Get your own set for around $9.99, that's a great deal considering a standard manicure is about $20 dollars and if you want even the simpliest designs you will pay extra. Salon Effects covers all of your nails, easy with no dry time and just like nail polish you can remove it with Nail Polish remover.


Awesome Product, check out my nails:




Mine is called "Animal Instinct"!

Check out Sally Hansen Salon Effects online or check them out at local drug stores, chains stores, etc. Tell me what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment