Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sunday Coupon Preview 8-12-12



Have you ever wondered if you got all the coupon inserts? Well here's a website you can go to and preview what coupon inserts will be in the paper! This is importanat to do because sometimes people take inserts out of the papers. I always count inserts before I purchase my paper. So head over to Sunday Coupon Preview each week!

This week you should find 2 Coupon Inserts:

1 Redplum
1 Smartsource

Be advised that coupons vary by region. I recommend those of you living Rocky Mount or Greenville surrounding areas to buy the News and Observer rather than your local paper.

I have bought one of each and found that you get better coupons in the News and Observer because it's based in bigger city with a higher cost of living (at least I think so).

What's $2 for a paper when you will save way more than that using the coupons?

Priceless!

Enjoy, go check out coupons that will come in tomorrow and remember they will vary!

from A Diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment