Friday, August 10, 2012

Harris Teeter Pharmacy - FREE Grocery!!!!





Well I had a little help from Harris Teeter Pharmacy with my last shopping trip!

I got $20 in FREE groceries for transferring and refilling my prescription at Harris Teeter!

HOW?



For VIC customers that transfer their prescriptions and refill them will receive $20 coupon per prescription through October 2. So if you have enough prescriptions, you can earn up to $200 in FREE groceries by Oct. 2, 2012. The coupons will expire on Oct. 9, 2012.

The $20 will immediately come off your total of $20 or more! I used mine today and it even came off before any of my coupons were scanned. However, you may only use one $20 coupon per day. So split up your deals and you should be fine!

You must me a new pharmacy user or tranferring them in from another pharmacy (not another Harris Teeter)! Limited to 10 prescriptions per household total.

You will receive a punch card from your Pharmacist to keep up with how many coupons you have earned! I love this deal. It's the best transfer deal I have seen so far!

Hurry over to HT Pharmacy to look over the details. Click Link Below!



Enjoy coupon friends!

from A Diva!



No comments:

Post a Comment