Thursday, March 22, 2012

Almost at 500 Page view!!!!!

Continue Checking me out, almost at 500 page views!!!

SOOOOO YOU NEED TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG THROUGH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR THROUGH YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT!!!

How to Subscribe:
1. Simply add your e-mail address to my list! ( On the right side of my blog in the tools section you will find a box to key in your email address)
or
2. Scroll down some more and link with me through Google Friend Connect.


Also, if you have anything you think I can blog about specifically for you then feel free to shoot me an e-mail, tdantzler777@gmail.com! I would love to hear from you. Or leave me a comment on your favorite posts, let's have fun!

NEW THINGS:
Well as everyone knows I get freebies, so I am thinking about giving prizes out soon to those who subscribe, so hurry up and subscribe you may be a lucky winner!  Details to come!

from A DIVA!

No comments:

Post a Comment