Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Greatest Christmas Gift!

Love is truly in the air, the love of a child born to save our lives! From the Cradle to the Cross his story always touches my heart. This holiday season, don't forget why we celebrate Christmas, it's not about money, gifts, etc. It's truly about him.

I want to take the time to wish my fabulous friends and family a Merry Christmas! For those of you who have lost loved ones this past year, remember God knows what's on your heart and he will carry you through. I wish the best for everyone's family this wonderful Christmas Season and also a Happy New Year for those I will not see again until 2012. I love you all. Old and New Friends, getting acquainted or reuniting this year has been great. I may be busy or all over the place at times but thanks for loving me just as I am, and I am here for you if you need me. Much Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment