Friday, November 4, 2011

My Inspiration This Week!

I will be honest I am one to get really upset and irritated quickly. I admit I am a Diva!  My patient runs on empty most of the time. However, I gained a friend who I started to steer away from, that taught me a few of life's lessons to feel better each day. See I understand that the way we meet people may not be exactly how we would like it be but taking them as they are will make you feel so much better. Regardless of the "BAD" and honestly it's not that bad, the good someone has brought to me exceeds all of the negatives I can think of. A kind voice that reminds me to love unconditionally as God has loved us. A reminder that even when people hurt us we should still seek love and love our enemies. Christ was beaten and not once did he not love those that were against him. I have learned that regardless of what I have been through, and I admit I have been through a lot, people still love me and care for me as I am and I am trying my best to do the same in return. So the next time you are bitter about someone, just love them and pray for them. I promise you will feel so much better. I am truly thankful and blessed for my friends, old and new, and the relationships with my family members that will never end.

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment