Friday, October 14, 2011

Freebie Friday Vol. 1 ~ 10-14-11

So people always ask me where to get your freebies, my answer is EVERYWHERE. But you have to sign up sign up and sign up some more and you have to be patient. Freebies can take 4-12 weeks! But so what......They Are Free!!!

So every Friday I will post my freebies that come in the Mail for that week.

So Cheers to the Weekend and Freebie Friday Week of 10-14-11!

Alright, this week I also received a free sample of Post-Its, head to Post-it Perks for your own freebies!

Pictured Items:
Target Sample Pack (no longer available): 
1-Beautiful Make-up case with the following inside
~Sample of Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion
~Sample of L'Oreal Youth Code
~Sample of Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes
~Sample of TRESemme Naturals Shampoo and Conditioner
~Sample of John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner with Coupon for $2.00 off any John Frieda Product excludes trail size
~Sample of Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner
~Book of Target coupons for all your Beauty Need

***This sample from Target is no longer available however go to Target Sample Spot daily to see if a sample comes up, they go fast! I will alert you if I can.

P & G Brand Coupon Book: full of awesome coupons for Frebreeze, Cascade, Dawn, Swifter, etc! Still Available, Sign up HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment